- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Registering to use MCN Bot requires that you supply Nazaraliev Medical Center with the credentials to access your CRM organization. This information is securely stored and not visible to any Nazaraliev Medical Center employee. Your secure information is stored in Nazaraliev Medical Center's database and encrypted using symmetric encryption in order to provide the information to the MCN Bot at the time you request data from your CRM via the MCN Bot interface. If you are not comfortable providing this information to Nazaraliev Medical Center for any reason, do not complete the Bot Registration process. If you have completed the process and would like your data removed from Nazaraliev Medical Center's database please contact email@example.com and supply the email address you used to register to be removed.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our Dynamics MCN Bot is enabled by Microsoft’s Bot Framework. Bot Framework is a set of web-services that enable intelligent services and connections using conversation channels you authorize. As a service provider, Microsoft will create a Bot Framework user profile and receive content you provide to our bot/service in order to enable the service and to help improve Microsoft services. For more information about Microsoft privacy policies please see their privacy statement here: ]]>http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839]]>. To report abuse when using a bot that uses Bot Framework to Microsoft, please visit the Microsoft Bot Framework website at ]]>https://www.botframework.com]]> and use the “Report Abuse” link in the menu to contact Microsoft.